Shipping your work of art at Angela Tandori Fine Art
Angela Tandori Fine is happy to assist with all your transport requirements whether it be a local, interstate or international delivery.
Small items can be wrapped by Angela Tandori Fine Art. Larger items can be packaged into boxes or bubble-wrapped for your convenience prior to collection by yourself or third party carrier.
We can provide up to two competitive quotes for local and international courier and have a selection of carriers we recommend if you wish to book your own courier. Your item can be picked up from the gallery by appointment only. It is your responsibility to contact the gallery to arrange a time for pick up.
Please call 0419 301 279 to book a time that suits.
How we ship at Angela Tandori Fine Art
1. Australia Post Parcel - tracking and signature service
After your item has been packed we will email you a unique tracking number.
Please log onto auspost.com.au to track your item.
It is our policy not to ship with glass. Insurance is of additional cost please notify the gallery if your want insurance with your item before we ship the item.
2. Courier under $2000 value
Your item will be shipped by an Interparcel courier to your nominated address. Your tracking number will be emailed to you after booking is made.
To track your item please log onto www.interparcel.com.au to enter your unique item number.
You will need to nominate a day for courier delivery to your address to sign for the package. Angela Tandori Fine Art does not book Authority To Leave parcels.
3. Fine Art Courier over $2000 value
We use Fine Art Couriers to handle any works of art over $2000. Please contact the gallery on 0419 301 279 to arrange a suitable time for delivery. Insurance is of extra cost.
4. Fine Art Couriers over $5000 value
Please contact the gallery on 0419 301 279 to organise two quotes for shipment of your item including insurance.
5. International Shipping
Angela Tandori Fine Art has successfully ships works of art all around the world with pleasing results for delighted collectors. We use the following services for International shipment:
Australia Post Registered International Parcel
International Art Services - includes comprehensive insurance
6. DIY Courier Booking or Pick up
Alternatively, you may want to pick up your item from the gallery. Please contact us to arrange a suitable time as we are by appointment only.
You can also organise your own courier. It is your responsibility to contact the gallery to arrange a time for your courier pick up your item. Angela Tandori Fine Art will not release works of art off the gallery premises to third party carriers without written approval from the owner of the work of art.
Q. Can delivery of multiple works of art be combined?
Yes, multiple works of art can be combined and delivered to a single address at discounted rates. Please contact us on (03) 9416 3778 to arrange a quote.
Q. Do you offer insurance for works of art during transit using a courier?
Angela Tandori Fine Art can arrange the addition of insurance in transit for your work of art. This will accrue an additional charge, and is provided by the third party carrier for example a courier company. Angela Tandori Fine Art does not take any responsibility for damage during transit if your item is damaged.
For Example, Australia Post offers the option of postal insurance at the rate of 1.5% of the value of the item. e.g. 1.5% of $1000 = $15
Q. Do you post framed works of art with glass?
Please note Australia Post does not take responsibility for breakage of glass in an insurance claim. Therefore all works of art behind glass will have the glass removed, free of charge, before packaging and delivery.
Q. My work of art is damaged when it arrived, what do I need to do?
In the unlikely event of a work of art unfortunately arriving damaged, please contact us immediately. We will request photographic documentation of the condition of the work of art and that the original packaging be kept. If the item was insured for transit we will assist in any insurance claim. Please refer to our terms and conditions page on our website for further information.
Please call 0419 301 279 to arrange an appointment time with us.
- These companies are recommendations only and are totally independent of Angela Tandori Fine Art. Angela Tandori Fine Art will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or negligence that may occur while using these services. Please read our terms and conditions.
- Storage: All items must be paid for and collected within the collection times advertised for each sale. If items are not collected within this time-frame, Angela Tandori Fine Art reserves the right to charge removal and storage fees.
- Angela Tandori Fine Art does not ship with glass. If you wish your item to be shipped with glass you must request in writing to Angela Tandori Fine Art prior to shipment.
- Angela Tandori Fine Art will not release works of art off the gallery premises to third party carriers without written approval from the owner of the work of art.
- Works of art that require insurance by default needs to be packed by the shipping agent eg. Pack & Send or International Art Services.